Integrated by Design
Africa Summit 2022
25 – 28 April 2022
Cape Town, South Africa
Join us as we live out our shared values and look
to create integrated growth through creativity.
Make sure to secure your place, this is going to be an event like never before….
At dentsu, it is our goal to be seen as the ‘most integrated agency network in the world.’
2022 will play a vital role on how we plan for further integration and how we execute this going forward. How we integrate our services around our clients’ businesses can re-invent categories and change consumers lives and build a sustainable future for us all. Being closer together can drive agility and remove friction.
“At speed and with scale.”
Join us as we live out our shared values and look to create an integrated business with creativity at its beating heart.
At dentsu Africa, we are at the forefront of incubating African solutions for African challenges.
Cape Town, South Africa
Date | 25 – 28 April 2022.
Conference Venue | Avenue Conference and Event Venue
Accommodation | Radisson Red V&A Waterfront, Cape Town
Delegate Cost 2022
Delegate Pass 2022
The 2022 Delegate Cost per head will be charged at $2000pp, and includes:
- Full Conference access
- All meals included for the duration of the Conference (Breakfast, Lunches & Dinners)
- Wi-Fi & IT support
- Conference Stationery
- Transport to and from the Radisson Red Hotel, dentsu Summit venues and dinners (within the stipulated timeframes to be shared on the teams channel.)
Please do however note, that the above cost excludes the following, which will be for your own account:
- Accommodation: We have secured a special rate of R1800pp per night (approx. $125) at the Radisson RED, V&A Waterfront as the preferred hotel for all delegates and encourage you to book directly asap to avoid disappointment.
- To book: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and use the reference code: DMC Sports 1589960
- All conference transport & events will be structured around this venue so we highly recommend making use of the Hotel for accommodation
- Room Service: Laundry, Room Service, Phone Calls etc.
- Flights & Transfers
- Additional Transport: UBER is very active in Cape Town
Terms & Conditions
Please ensure you read this carefully.
Full payment for delegates outlined on the invoice is due for payment by 25 March 2022.
Name changes will be permitted up until 7days before start date of conference, however no refunds will be granted.
In the event of the conference being cancelled due to COVID related restrictions, including border closure or country lockdown, the event will be held virtually and all non-refundable items will be shipped to paying delegates.
In the event of a delegate being unable to attend the conference due to COVID related reasons i.e. testing positive within 7 days from conference start date, we will allow a name changes to welcome another delegate, alternatively we will endeavour to refund as much of the fee as possible, within cancellation policy allowances from suppliers at the time.
Visa Letter Requirements
Please contact Cheryl Steyn at email@example.com for any Visa Letter Requirements.
You will need to submit the following information in order to process your invitation letter:
- Clear Copy of Passport
- Local Embassy Address
- Dates of Travel (Arrival & Departure dates)
All Flights to be booked and paid for by delegates.
All airport transfers need to be arranged by delegates either through the hotel, or private taxi. UBER is also very active in Cape Town as an alternative option.
No transfers will be arranged by the conference organisers.
Please ensure your flight arrival & departure times align with your pre-arranged transfer times.